Babies and Children

Does your child have special educational needs?

If your child has special educational needs it may well be worth visiting the IPEA website.  Independent Parental Sspecial Educational Advice is a national charity providing free legally based advice to families who have children with special educational needs. All the advice is given by trained volunteers.

 Originally produced by Professor P. A. Farndon, Clinical Geneticist, Jim Costello (deceased) and Margaret Costello.  We are reliant on a team of medical advisors for the clinical content of the website. We are grateful for their continuing support. 
Gorlin Syndrome Group is Registered Charity in the UK - No 1096361 
Gorlin Syndrome community on HealthUnlocked
website security